Supported by a grant from Norway through the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021, in the frame of the Programme “Business Development and Innovation Croatia”
AQUAPOD+ – Blue Technology for Cleaner seas
Project Promoter: MARSERVIS d.o.o., Croatia
Partner: CSS – CLEAN SEA SOLUTIONS AS, Norway
Partner – contract researcher: Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing – Laboratory for underwater systems and technologies, University of Zagreb
Project description: The main objective is to develop an innovative technical solution for removal of marine litter (AQUAPOD+) from enclosed sea-basins and waterfronts, such as e.g. marinas, ports, and working harbours, and introduction of AQUAPOD+ as a new product to the enterprise and to the market.
Aim: Removal of marine litter (AQUAPOD+) from enclosed sea-basins and waterfronts, such as e.g. marinas, ports, and working harbours.
The expected outcomes:
- Increase in turnover: 91%
- Increase in net operating profit: 36%
- Estimated number of jobs created: 3
- Number of new IPRs: 1 (industrial design)
- Estimated annual decrease of CO2 emissions: – 4.978 t
- Estimated annual decrease of energy: – 4.897 mW
- Estimated annual re-use or recycling of material: 1.095 t
The expected outputs:
- AQUAPOD+ prototype (2 versions) developed – completed, tested, and validated
- ICT monitoring and control platform developed and validated in operational conditions
- Achieved TRL 8 and MRL 9 – product and relevant process ready for full scale deployment
- Lowered carbon footprint of product (production and operations)
Total project value: 447.700 € (MARSERVIS d.o.o. 309.300 €, CSS 138.400 €)
Total grant: 266.020 € (MARSERVIS d.o.o. 183.480 €, CSS 82.540 €)
Project implementation period: 01.10.2021 – 29.02.2024
Contact person: Luciano Beg, telephone: 098 254 903, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MARSERVIS d.o.o. as part of the implementation of the project AQUAPOD+ – Blue Technology for Cleaner seas, which is supported by a grant from Norway through the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021,in the frame of the Programme “Business Development and Innovation Croatia”, announces an open procurement procedure: Tender Announcement for acquisition of CNC router.
Tenderers may access and download the tender documents below on this website.
Contract Authority: MARSERVIS d.o.o.
Short description: Open Tender for acquisition of the 4-axis milling machine – CNC router for making 3D model, infusion moulds.
Procurement number: 2020/562811 – 1
Deadline for submission of offers: 06.12.2021, December 06, 2021, 15:00 Central European Time
ANNEX I. – Tender offer sheet
ANNEX II – Technical specifications
ANNEX III – Bill of quantities
DECISION ON SELECTION OF THE BEST OFFER: